TURBINE-X Package Refurbishment
TURBINE-X Energy provides bespoke package refurbishment services.
At TURBINE-X, we pride ourselves on light industrial gas turbine and gas engine package expertise. We specialize in working with Solar Turbines® and Siemens LIT gas turbines, as well as gas engine packages from leading manufacturers such as Baker Hughes, CAT®, Waukesha®, Cummins®, and others.
Our headquarters in Nisku, Alberta allows us to provide a wide range of services to our clients, including:
- Skid and package reworks, as well as the provision of new skids and packages, including the installation of acoustic enclosures, inlet and exhaust ducting, and other necessary components.
- Engine overhaul activities, including repair and rebuilding of engines to 0 hour conditions.
- Control system design and testing, to ensure that the systems controlling your gas turbine or engine package are performing optimally.
- Full package support engineering services, including the provision of engineering datasheets, E&I drawings, mechanical drawings, workpacks, commissioning and start-up documentation, and other necessary documents.
- Specialist package cleaning services, including non-destructive cleaning of electrical devices, to ensure that your equipment is operating in a clean and safe environment.
- Axial gas compressor and gearbox remanufacturing and repair, to keep your equipment running at optimal performance.
- Function and FAT testing capabilities, to ensure that all components of your gas turbine or engine package are functioning as they should be prior to operation.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients and ensuring that their gas turbine and engine packages are operating at peak performance. If you are in need of any of the services listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us.