Parts Apprentice (3rd or 4th year) - Nisku, AB
Location: Nisku, Alberta, Canada
Position: Full Time
Do you want to get in on the ground level of the next world leading energy provider that values family and giving back to the community?
We are currently looking for a Parts Apprentice to become an X-PERT on our expanding team in Nisku, Alberta. The successful candidate will reside in Nisku, Leduc, Edmonton, or the surrounding area.
The Parts Apprentice will be responsible for stock handling, identifying, and cataloging parts and assemblies as well as ordering, receiving, inspecting, sorting, pricing, and selling parts.
Who you'll report to:
- Procurement Manager
What you'll do:
- Sell supplies and parts to external customers
- Supply parts internally
- Order parts and keeps inventories
- Ship and receive supplies and store them according to a prearranged system
- Organize and ship exchange parts and returns
- Keep price lists and catalogue updated
- Create invoices, estimate, maintain records, and receive payments
- Answer phone calls and take orders
- Effectively build strong relationships with internal and external customers
What you'll have:
- High school diploma
- Must be a registered 3rd or 4th year Parts Apprentice
- Knowledge of reciprocating equipment and industrial parts is an asset
- Working knowledge of computers, including Excel & Word, calculators, fax
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and team orientation with a sense of humour and positivity!
- Sound judgment, critical thinking skills, and decision making skills
- Self-starter propensity with the proven ability to lead, take initiative, and work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
Physical and safety requirements:
- Safety-sensitive position that is subject to pre-employment, pre-access, post-incident, and reasonable suspicion Drug and Alcohol testing
- Understanding of and willingness to abide by all safety protocols
- Lifting up to 50 lbs frequently
- Extensive standing, moving, and twisting
Our core values:
- Be great - Strive for excellence with accountability in everything we do.
- Be kind - In every interaction, leave the experience better than it started.
- Stand out - Be different. Live different. Do different.
- Have fun - Make every moment count.
- Give back - We are building a better future for generations to come.
Powering Intelligent ESG Growth; together we'll create a sustainable place for all.
$20.50-$23.75 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
TURBINE-X Energy Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, all are welcome to apply. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting is open until a successful candidate is hired.