Inside Technical Sales - Nisku, AB
Inside Technical Sales
Location: Nisku, Alberta, Canada
Position: Full Time
Do you want to get in on the ground level of the next world leading energy provider that values family and giving back to the community?
We are currently looking for an Inside Technical Sales Professional to become an X-PERT on our expanding team in Nisku, Alberta. The successful candidate will reside in Nisku, Leduc, Edmonton, or the surrounding area.
As an extension of the outside sales team, the Inside Technical Sales Professional will sell reciprocating parts and services to new and existing X-Group clients.
Who you’ll report to:
- Project Sales Specialist
What you'll do:
- Make sales calls to existing accounts to maintain existing business and to increase market share within these accounts by introducing new products and services
- Seek out new accounts to increase our market reach
- Develop RFPs
- Generate quotes from sales calls to existing and prospective customers for new products
- Assist in the development of master service agreements
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support service
- Support procurement, engineering, sales, marketing teams
- Achieve sales, product, and margin goals
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact
- Occasional travel as required for visiting customers, suppliers, et
What you'll have:
- High school diploma
- At least 5 years of sales experience with a proven sales record
- Knowledge of reciprocating equipment is a big asset
- Exemplary organizational skills with task prioritization, multitasking, and time management techniques
- Strong English communication and listening skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with social media platforms
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting, and adaptability skills
- Detail-orientation and highly accurate
- Confident, driven, passionate, goal-focused, responsive
- Articulate and presentable
- High level of self-discipline, motivation, and integrity
- Ability to work with little supervision and day-to-day guidance
- Ability to make quick, best-fit decisions that represent the interests of the client and the X-Group
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
Physical and safety requirements:
- Safety-sensitive position that is subject to pre-employment, pre-access, post-incident, and reasonable suspicion Drug and Alcohol testing
- Understanding of and willingness to abide by all safety protocols
Our core values:
- Be great - Strive for excellence with accountability in everything we do.
- Be kind - In every interaction, leave the experience better than it started.
- Stand out - Be different. Live different. Do different.
- Have fun - Make every moment count.
- Give back - We are building a better future for generations to come.
Powering Intelligent ESG Growth; together we'll create a sustainable place for all.
- $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Monday to Friday
TURBINE-X Energy Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, all are welcome to apply. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting is open until a successful candidate is hired.